AltRider Crash Bars for the BMW F 800 GS
Rough terrain can get the better of anyone, which is why we designed the AltRider Crash Bars for the BMW F 800 GS. Made from one inch stainless steel, it is sure to protect your engine in a fall.
These crash bars provide extensive coverage for the F 800 GS, guarding not only the engine itself but also the radiator and front plastics.
The bars are built with precision-manufactured mounts that fit directly into the existing motor mount, creating a robust connection that is secured with existing OEM fasteners on the top engine mounts. Torx fasteners are provided for the bottom mounts.
Unlike other crash bars, these do not use flanges or weak tabs and are not hung: they are actually mounted. Crafted with hand TIG welding and a shot peen satin or powder coat finish, these stainless bars will hold up in spills and are extremely resistant to rust.
Protect your clutch cover, radiator, and front fairings with the system that doesn’t deflect or bend.
Available in Black, Silver, Triple Black and Red
- Compatible with BMW large enduro skid plate
- Not currently compatible with Remus header
- Not compatable with F800 Adventure model
Compatible with restyled 2013 and newer models
- One Complete design equals great value and much lighter assembly
- Stainless Steel, 2.1 mm wall thickness, multiple color options
- One integrated system yields a stronger design while providing protection for upper fairing and lower engine
- Only design to mount into the frame at upper rear of the design
- Designed for real use; there is 30 mm of clearance from the fairing to prevent contact and provide protection
- Very easy installation (see the video)
- Beautiful TIG welds
- Strongest connector on the market, yields a clean hidden finish