AltRider Upper Crash Bars for the BMW R 1200 GS Water Cooled (2017-current)
The BMW R 1200 GSW is the latest evolution of the iconic adventure bike. Built to travel the world on the road and off, the hefty bike is bound to have a tip over sooner or later. Protect your upper fairings and radiator from adventure-ending damage with upper crash bars from AltRider.
The upper crash bars use specially designed aluminum fastening blocks to mount to the AltRider lower crash bars to provide a robust base. A third mounting point underneath the front beak of the motorcycle ensures the upper crash bars can take the toughest of hits while providing complete protection for your upper fairings and radiator. The upper crash bars are mandrel bent from 1 inch (25.4 mm) stainless steel tubing and are available in a shot peen satin, black powder coat, triple black (grey) powder coat and blue powder coat finish.
AltRider upper crash bars utilize the same mounting location as the BMW auxiliary LED's. To mount the auxiliary lights with the AltRider upper crash bars, see the AltRider OEM Light Mount Brackets.
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1 inch (25.4 mm) mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Three point mounting system uses custom aluminum fastening blocks and front beak mounting plate
- Upper crash bars provide protection for fairings and radiator
- Require the AltRider lower crash bars
- Also available in a black powder coat, triple black (grey) powder coat finish
- Compatible with R 1200 GS Rallye (including sport suspension) and Exclusive models