AltRider Skid Plate for the Triumph Tiger 800
Where you see riding and adventure, your engine sees rocks, ruts, and danger. Make your next ride fun by keeping it safe for the vulnerable parts of your bike – install the AltRider Skid Plate for the Triumph Tiger 800.
Made of 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) thick anodized aluminum in silver or black, it offers substantial coverage to your headers and oil filter. We worked hard to incorporate our corrugated plate design, adding strength where you need it most while simultaneously protecting the fasteners and maintaining light weight. The skid plate mounts using OEM vibration isolation mounts to help absorb impact, as well as the stock bracket to keep the plate from twisting and shearing the vibration isolation mounts unnecessarily. The Skid Plate is compatible with all Tiger 800 models.
Wherever you ride, be prepared by installing the AltRider Skid Plate for the Triumph Tiger 800.
- Compatible with OEM center stand
- Compatible with OEM engine bars
- Oil plug can be accessed with skid plate installed. Skid plate needs to be removed to change the oil filter.
- Made of 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) thick anodized aluminum
- Available in silver or black
- Height: 21 inches (53.3 cm)
- Width: 14 inches (35.6 cm)
- Depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Compatible with all Tiger 800 models
Note: This skid plate installs via use of OEM Vibration Isolation Mounts. Vibration Isolation Mounts are designed to fail before any damage is caused to the bike. These mounts allow for compression from impacts up to a certain load, at the maximum point of compression they will shear in order to save the motor from damage