AltRider Stainless Steel Headlight Guard for the KTM 790 Adventure / R
With a newly designed LED headlight that mimics the style of KTM's rallye bikes, the headlight is a prominent feature on the KTM 790 Adventure. A damaged headlight not only will leave you in the dark but can also set you back over $900 to replace, give it the protection it requires while adding a quality finish with a headlight guard from AltRider.
The intelligently designed mesh pattern was deliberately designed to prevent damage to the headlight without blocking any light. The headlight guard is precision formed to perfectly match the KTM’s front end. A custom designed ball and socket connection attach the face to the stainless steel frame. Aluminum ball studs snap into rubber vibration dampeners, preventing any movement and making removal effortless.
The frame of the headlight guard is anchored in threelocations with provided hardware. The stainless steel framework is laser-cut and grain finished. The mesh guard is available in silver or powdercoat black finish – incredibly resistant to rust and weathering.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow tools easy removal
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation
- Highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Available in silver or powdercoat black finish