AltRider Radiator Guard for the KTM 790 Adventure / R
With 95 horsepower and 66 ft/lbs of torque, the compact 799cc parallel twin in the KTM 790 Adventure is an excellent motor. All that power in a compact motor requires a potent cooling system -- keep it functioning with a radiator guard from AltRider.
Laser cut 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) aluminum creates a robust, yet lightweight guard that prevents sticks and other debris from puncturing the radiator. After a comprehensive study, the size of each louver was deliberately designed to provide complete protection without restricting necessary airflow. The louvers also provide additional rigidity to the entire piece. The radiator guard is spaced a minimum 1/2 inch (12.7 mm) from the radiator face to further enable airflow. Installation is simple with the provided hardware, and the guard is compatible with the standard and R model. Available in a durable anodized silver or black finish.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) anodized aluminum protects radiator from dangerous debris
- Louvered design provides coverage without restricting airflow
- Available in anodized silver or black finish
- Simple to install with provided hardware