AltRider Clear Headlight Guard for the KTM 790/890 Adventure / R (2019-2022)
With a newly designed LED headlight that mimics the style of KTM's rallye bikes, the headlight is a prominent feature on both the KTM 790 and 890 Adventure/ R. A damaged headlight not only will leave you in the dark but can also set you back over $900 to replace, give it the protection it requires while adding a quality finish with a headlight guard from AltRider.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Polycarbonate face extremely resistant to cracks or scratches
- Ball and socket connectors allow easy removal
- Steel frame provides strong foundation
- Highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Available in a powdercoat black finish
The robust face is precision crafted from resilient polycarbonate -- the same material used in bullet-proof windows. AltRider uses a specially treated polycarbonate that is extremely resistant to scratches and marring. The face features thermoformed bends to perfectly contour to the KTM’s shape. A custom designed ball and socket connection attach the face to the steel frame. Aluminum ball studs snap into rubber vibration dampeners, preventing any movement and making removal effortless.
The frame of the headlight guard is anchored in three locations with provided hardware. The steel framework is laser-cut and grain finished. The frame is available in a powdercoat black finish – incredibly resistant to rust and weathering.
- Compatible with KTM 790 and 890 Adventure and Adventure R models (2019-2022)
- Not compatible with 2023 and newer models
NOTE: Polycarbonate will react to certain chemicals and requires specific care to clean correctly and keep looking good for the long haul. Cleaning improperly can result in scratches, hazing, surface crazing and cracking. See our blog post on proper cleaning of our polycarbonate headlight guards.