AltRider Skid Plate for the Yamaha Tenere 700
2019-2021 skid plate does not fit Euro5 compatible models
Rocks and debris are no match for an AltRider Skid Plate for the Yamaha Tenere 700. The AltRider Skid Plate is constructed of 4 mm aluminum and provides extensive coverage of the headers and underside of the motorcycle, including protection for the vulnerable side stand switch, mounting to robust mounting points on the frame. Finished in a smooth clear (silver) or textured black powder coat, manufactured in the United States the skid plate features hand TIG welds and installation hardware is included.
If you aren’t convinced AltRider’s design is the premium choice, see what other riders are saying.
- Skid Plate constructed from 4 mm aluminum
- Hand TIG welds
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Smooth clear (silver) or textured black powder coat finish
- Linkage Guard made from formed HDPE plastic (6 mm thick)
- Available in black
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Mounts directly to the AltRider Skid Plate
The AltRider skid plate is a rugged and stylish solution for the Yamaha Tenere 700, no matter where your adventure leads you.
Additionally, protect the rear linkage from damaging rocks, branches and mud, by adding the AltRider Linkage Guard to your AltRider Skid Plate for the most complete underside protection available.
Formed from HDPE plastic, the 6 mm thick AltRider Linkage Guard is strong and durable, mounting to four points on the AltRider Skid Plate using all stainless steel hardware.
Skid Plate available in a clear silver or black powder coat finish, AltRider Linkage Guard available in black.
- Compatible with Yamaha OEM crash bars
- Compatible with Yamaha OEM centerstand
- Not Compatible with Touratech crash bars
- Not Compatible with the Camel ADV High Exhaust