AltRider Clutch Arm Extension for the Yamaha Tenere 700
While the Yamaha Tenere 700 clutch is well designed for casual riding, technical off road riding with heavy clutch work can quickly fatigue a riders hand and forearm, leading to a long uncomfortable ride home. Reduce rider fatigue and increase clutch feel with the AltRider Clutch Arm Extension for the Yamaha Tenere 700.
- Replaces OEM clutch arm
- Lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized black
- Clevis clip is formed from Stainless steel
- Designed to reduce clutch pull and increase feel
- Reduces clutch pull effort by up to 33% over stock
- Reduces hand fatigue in traffic and increases feel during off road riding
Designed to reduce clutch pull, which reduces hand fatigue, and increase the feel of the clutch The Altrider Clutch Arm Extension replaces the OEM clutch arm with an adjustable clutch arm extension. The extension is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized black, with clevis clip formed from stainless steel. With the Altrider Clutch Arm Extension the clutch pull can be set from stock up to a 33% reduction in pull effort, giving you options for the best clutch feel for the rider.
- Not compatible OEM crash bars