AltRider Radiator Guard for the Yamaha Tenere 700
A fully functioning cooling system is vital to keeping your bike running smooth, but the radiator can be exposed and susceptible to damage from rocks and road debris. The Altrider Radiator Guard for the Yamaha Tenere 700 is designed with louvers to offer maximum protection of the radiator while maintaining optimal airflow to help keep your motor cool.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Laser cut 14 gauge (1.63 mm thick) aluminum protects the radiator from dangerous debris
- Louvered design provides maximum coverage without restricting airflow
- Easy to install, no additional hardware required , mounts using stock OEM hardware
- Replaces the entire OEM radiator shroud assembly
- Available in anodized silver or black finish
The AltRider Radiator Guard is laser cut from 14 gauge (1.63 mm thick) aluminum to create a robust, yet lightweight guard that prevents rocks, sticks and other debris from puncturing the radiator. After a comprehensive study, the size of each louver was deliberately designed to provide complete protection without restricting necessary airflow. The louvers also provide additional rigidity to the entire piece. The radiator guard is spaced a minimum 1/8 inch (3.175 mm) from the radiator face to further enable airflow. Installation is easy with no additional hardware required, the guard mounts using the stock OEM hardware, replacing the entire OEM radiator shroud assembly. The AltRider Radiator Guard is available in a durable anodized silver or black finish.
- Compatible with AltRider High Fender Kit