AltRider Rear Luggage Rack for the Triumph Tiger 850 / 900 Models
The AltRider Luggage Rack for the Triumph Tiger 900 is a must-have part, whether you ride on or off road. Manufactured in the USA from 3/16 inch (4.75mm) thick aluminum, it incorporates side flanges for extra strength and rigidity. The strategic cut-outs provide places to lash down your load with anything from straps to bungee cords to tie downs. We ensured that every hole allows any hook to pass completely through the luggage rack for a secure attachment. All cut-outs feature a premium CNC routered edge to provide a smooth and a clean finish. The rack is available in clear silver or textured black powder coat.
- Made of 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) thick aluminum
- Available in clear silver or textured black powder coat
- Interfaces with the Givi Monokey top case system (requires mounting kit - sold separately)
- Interfaces with the Rotopax Fuel system
- Interfaces with RAM mounts
If you are interested in using a top case, the AltRider Luggage Rack interfaces with the Givi Monokey system, allowing attachment with a mount kit (sold separately) – no need for the additional cost of an adapter plate. The rack also provides an interface with the Rotopax Fuel Pack system, so you can easily bring extra gas, water or even tools. It is also compatible with RAM mounts, so you can get those hard-to-capture action shots on camera.
The AltRider Luggage Rack for the Triumph Tiger 900 attaches with stainless hardware and spacers over the OEM rear tail cover. The Luggage Rack is compatible with all Tiger 900 models and the Tiger 850 Sport.
See more about the AltRider design process in the blog post Hooked: How We Developed Our Luggage Racks.
- Compatible with Triumph Tiger 900 GT, GT Sport, Rally and Rally Pro
- Compatible with Triumph Tiger 850 Sport