AltRider Water Pump Guard for the Yamaha Tenere 700
There is nothing worse than becoming stranded in the middle of a big adventure, especially possible due to the vulnerable water pump on the Yamaha Tenere 700. A damaged water pump can not only leave you stranded. It can also potentially cost you big bucks in engine repair. Intentionally designed to be machined out of a single piece of billet aluminum for rigidity, this design avoids using long bolts and spacers that can act as leverage points for failure, as seen in other designs. This design element ensures that the guard can survive substantial blows and provide the protection needed for your crucial water pump. Keep your water pump and wallet safe with the AltRider Water Pump Guard for the Yamaha Tenere 700.
- Protects the exposed water pump guard from damage
- CNC machined from solid billet aluminum
- Hard anodized to resist scratching
- Protects both housing and coolant pipe junction
- Maintains close fit without compromising water pump
- No long bolts or spacers that provide leverage points for failure
- One-piece, contoured design is stylized to blend in with the bike’s aesthetic
- Available in an anodized black finish
The CNC machined billet aluminum guard mounts to three robust mounting points and provides enough coverage to protect not just the housing but also the junction between the coolant pipes and the housing. By using a solid one-piece design, and avoiding the use of long bolts and spacers that could provide leverage points for failure the guard can survive substantial blows and provide the protection needed for your crucial water pump. The guard stands off from water pump house by several millimeters to maintain a close fit but to still prevent contact with the water pump upon impact. The AltRider Water Pump Guard for the Yamaha Tenere 700 is finished in a hard-anodized black to blend in with the motor and resist scratching.