AltRider Adjustable Windscreen Risers for the Yamaha Tenere 700
The Yamaha Tenere 700 is a great all around bike for both on and off-road riding, however most riders find that the windscreen is just not tall enough and are hit with wind buffeting, bugs to the visor and excess noise. To alleviate these issues AltRider designed an Adjustable Windscreen Riser for the Yamaha Tenere 700, with a minimum 10 mm rise over stock at the lowest setting and a 90 mm adjustment range, for total 100 mm increase at the highest setting over the stock windscreen. Given the ultimate range of adjustment, the AltRider Windscreen riser can eliminate buffeting for a wide range of riders heights.
- Made from CNC Aircraft grade Aluminum
- Adjustable; minimum height increase of 10 mm, maximum increase of 90 mm
- Directs airflow over the helmet
- Easy to install within minutes using the included hardware
- Adjust on the fly with CNC knurled thumb nuts
- Laser etched AltRider "A" and "T7" logos
- Anodized black finish
The AltRider Adjustable Windscreen Riser for the Tenere 700 is CNC cut from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum, bead blasted and finished in a black anodize. Laser etched AltRider "A" and "T7" logos make for a stylish finishing touch. Knurled thumb nuts make the windscreen easily adjustable using only your fingers. All installation hardware is provided including high quality Viton/FKM washers that are acid, oil, water, UV stable.
- Compatible with AltRider T7 Cowl Support, GPS Mount, Bar Risers