AltRider Variable Height Suspension Lowering Links for the Yamaha Tenere 700
With AltRider’s Variable Height Suspension Lowering Links you can easily customize your suspension to raise your seat height 12 mm (0.5 in), or lower it either 18 mm (0.7 in), or a full 30 mm (1.1 in).
Raise your suspension to have a higher ground clearance, minimizing the chance of bottoming out on big off-road bumps. Lower your suspension to make your T7 easier and more comfortable to put both feet down during stops on uneven terrain, or even at stop lights. If you have a shorter inseam, increase your comfort and confidence knowing you will be able to plant both feet on the ground.
• Raise seat height 12 mm (0.5 in), or lower it 18 mm (0.7 in), or 30 mm (1.1 in)
• Raise the suspension for increased clearance
• Lower the suspension for increased rider confidence and control at stops on uneven terrain
• Laser-cut, stainless steel suspension links
• Amount of suspension change for each position is laser etched onto links
• Brushed stainless steel finish with laser-etched styling paying homage to the vintage Yamaha designs
With our Variable Height Suspension Lowering Links you’ll be able to customize your Tenere 700 for the type of ride you want to take. In addition, the 3 height options gives you the opportunity to experiment with how you want to run your suspension.
Pair the Variable Suspension Links with the innovative AltRider Adjustable Aluminum Side Stand for Yamaha Tenere 700 and always have a reliable and sturdy kick stand, no matter how your suspension height is set.
Note: Lowering or raising the rear of your Tenere 700 will change the geometry and handling of the bike. Please make necessary adjustments to your fork height in order to match the stock geometry.
Replaces Yamaha part # BW3-2217M-00-00