AltRider Clutch Arm Extension for the KTM 790/890 Adventure / R
While the KTM 790/890 Adventure / R clutch is well designed for casual riding, technical off road riding with heavy clutch work can quickly fatigue a rider's hand and forearm, leading to a long uncomfortable ride home. Reduce rider fatigue and increase clutch feel with the AltRider Clutch Arm Extension for the KTM 790/890 Adventure / R.
- Overlays onto OEM clutch arm
- Made from machined aircraft-grade aluminum and formed stainless steel
- Designed to reduce clutch pull and increase feel
- Designed and engineered in Seattle, WA
- Reduces clutch pull effort by up to 33% over stock
- Reduces hand fatigue in traffic and increases feel during off road riding
Designed to reduce clutch pull, which reduces hand fatigue, and increase the feel of the clutch; the Altrider Clutch Arm Extension replaces the OEM clutch arm with an adjustable clutch arm extension. The extension is made from machined aluminum and formed stainless steel plate, and is available in an anodized silver finish. With the Altrider Clutch Arm Extension the clutch pull can be set from stock up to a 33% reduction in pull effort, giving you options for the best clutch feel for the rider.