AltRider Luggage Rack for the Honda CRF300L
The Honda CRF300L is a great lightweight dual-sport bike, though it lacks carrying capacity. For those trips that require a little more gear, and packing all you need is a challenge, you will likely find the need for a solid platform to carry the additional load. With limited options for a luggage rack AltRider utilized a creative and robust mounting system on the AltRider Rear Luggage Rack for the Honda CRF300L, maximizing your capacity and helping transport your gear in a secure and reliable fashion.
- Luggage rack is laser cut from 3/16 inch (4.76 mm) aluminum
- Specially shaped cutouts accommodate a wide variety of hooks and straps
- All cutouts and edges have a coined profile to protect your straps
- Textured powder coat black 10 gauge steel brackets securely mount the rack to the sub-frame at four points
- Luggage rack plate available in powder coat clear silver and textured black
The AltRider Rear Luggage Rack for the Honda CRF300L mounts to four points on the subframe, utilizing two formed 10 gauge cold rolled steel brackets to distribute the weight evenly onto the tubular subframe, and mounting with stainless fasteners. The luggage plate is laser cut from a single piece of aluminum that is then grained to remove burrs, formed, and powder coated for a durable finish that looks great. The unique coined cutouts are specially shaped to safely accommodate a wide variety of straps and hooks, allowing you to carry almost any piece of luggage or item securely. The coined edge profile of the cutouts eliminate wear on straps, even on longer rides. The AltRider Luggage Rack is also pre-drilled for easy integration with Rotopax mounts so you can carry fuel and water packs.
Included stainless steel hardware makes installation quick and easy. The AltRider Luggage Rack is offered in a powder coat clear silver and textured black finish, both with textured powder coat black brackets.
- Compatible with Honda CRF300L and CRF300L Rally