AltRider Aluminum Center Stand for the Yamaha Tenere 700
Adventure riding can often require chain maintenance or removal of the rear wheel in the field, a daunting task with the side stand. Make it a much simpler undertaking with the AltRider Aluminum Center Stand for the Yamaha Tenere 700.
AltRider offers the only aluminum center stand for the Tenere 700. Not only is the AltRider design lighter than any of the steel center stands offered by Yamaha or other aftermarket vendors, but the deployment arm close to the swing arm. It’s still easy to access with your boots but it won’t’ strike your leg when putting your foot down like other stands with a wide deployment arm can.
With the reduced weight the AltRider Aluminum Center Stand will stay off the ground, even when riding over rough terrain. It’s one of the easiest center stands to deploy and has an extremely stable platform that won’t roll off until you’re ready.
- Center stand allows easy maintenance and wheel removal
- Robust and lightweight design manufactured from 6061 Aluminum struts
- Center stand weighs 44% less weight than OEM center stand
- Weighs only 7 lbs. (3.17 kg) total with hardware and brackets
- Mounts to OEM locations with provided hardware
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- The aluminum stand is resistant to rust and weathering
- All hardware and brackets included
- Easy to use with lowered or raised suspension
- Compatible with stock Yamaha skid plate and Yamaha’s heavy skid plate
Installation is simple with included hardware and does not require any modification to the motorcycle. The design ensures ease of use without sacrificing ground clearance or cornering ability. The center stand is available in a durable textured powder coat black finish.
A spring puller is included to make installing the spring a breeze.