AltRider Variable Height Suspension Linkage for Honda CRF1000L and CRF1100L Africa Twin/ ADV Sports
With AltRider’s Variable Height Suspension Lowering Linkage customize your suspension to either lower or rasie your seat height. Lower your seat 12mm (0.4 in), 25mm (1 in), or raise your seat 6mm (0.24 in), or 19mm (0.75 in) from factory height.
Lower your suspension to make your dirt bike easier and more comfortable to put both feet down during stops on uneven terrain. If you have a shorter inseam, increase your comfort and confidence knowing you will be able to plant both feet on the ground. Our variable height lowering linkage is an excellent way to improve your skill level, set your height to where you’re comfortable and raise the height as your skill level improves!
- Four adjustable heights with provided inserts, 2 lowered heights, and 2 raised heights
- Lower your seat 12mm (0.4 in), 25mm (1 in) from factory
- Raise your seat 6mm (0.24 in), or 19mm (0.75 in) from factory
- Seat height adjustments are etched on the inserts
- Built in UHMW plastic linkage guard to prevent damage
- Precision CNC machined aircraft grade billet aluminum with anodized finish
- Needle bearings with integrated dust seals to provide OEM level ingress protection
- Weighs only 3.2 oz (91 grams) more than OEM linkage
Robust 6mm thick UHMW integrated linkage guard to protect the lower shock mount (removable with 3x M6 flush mounted fasteners). The only offering with a built-in plastic guard, doesn’t transfer impact like other rigid guards and won’t snag like aluminum will.
Adjustments are made with inserts that have the seat height setting laser etched on them. Each insert has 2 different holes and can rotated two different ways for a total four different ride heights. The inserts have the seat height adjustments etched on the inserts.
OEM grade needle bearings with integrated dust seals to provide OEM level ingress protection
Pair the Variable Suspension Links with the innovative AltRider Adjustable Aluminum Side Stand for the Africa Twin and always have a reliable and sturdy kick stand, no matter how your suspension height is set.
Note: Lowering or raising the rear of your bike will change the geometry and handling of the bike. Please make necessary adjustments to your fork height in order to match the stock geometry or your riding preference.